<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4534164327769845825?origin\x3dhttp://crush-itup.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, March 16, 2010 ' 2:30:00 PM Y
blogged

I never thought melody tan would ever land up in this state.
If i just held on to whatever i thought was right,this wouldnt have had happened.
We shouldnt have been so certain at all.
This will take a long time to heal.
What if it doesnt?
Please don't give up,you can't do this to me and leave me with all our promises made.
Well,this song really describes how i really feel.



Up against the wall - Boys like Girls

It's over
Look out below
And I'm wasted
I still taste it
Yeah it's so hard to let go
So breathe in now
And breathe it out
The forecast
A car crash
It's looking like another...

Breakdown, rebound
This could be my last goodbye
You cross your heart, I hope to die

And I can't deny your eyes
You know I try to read between the lines
I saw a warning sign
And then you threw me up against the wall
Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved at all

No rewinds
No second times
And I won't break
I won't waste, everything you left behind
So don't follow
Just let it go
The weather's, been better
Don't let it be another...

Breakdown, rebound
This could be my last goodbye
You cross your heart, I hope to die

And I can't deny your eyes
You know I try to read between the lines
I saw a warning sign
And then you threw me up against the wall
Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved at all

(this is how you think it is)
All the nights you spent sitting nowhere out there on your own
All the nights I waited by the phone when you were going in alone
And all your different faces and all your different ways are making everything a mess
And all I'm saying is that all your different places and all the complications led to this

And I can't deny your eyes
You know I try to read between the lines
I saw a warning sign
And then you threw me up against the wall
Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved
And I can't deny your eyes
You know I try to read between the lines
I saw a warning sign
And then you threw me up against the wall
Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved at all
(Never loved at all)

Its like,i ve been able to predict that this would happen 8months ago,i dont know why.
i just never thought of the cause of this consequence.(i always know what are the bad things coming) Why didnt i think of how to prevent it from coming earlier?

I'm awfully sorry for whatever i've done in the past that was really selfish
but i ve already mended my ways so just put it behind us and not think in this mindset anymore alright?
Dont give up,please dont. even if you fail trying,try again with other methods?
i know we can pull this through together can't we?




Free - Boys like Girls


Carry on, you won't miss me when I'm gone
Won't hear the phone ring
You won't hear me sing
Yeah I'm guilty, guilty of everything
I'll run away
Cause I've gotta find a place where you won't know me
I wanna go so far
Oh I'm guilty, guilty of every charge

Throw away the horoscopes
And don't you ever give up hope
Without me, you will be...
Free, without me
You're free, without me

Settle down
And keep your feet touching the ground
You will be okay
You will see better days
Just watch me
Watch yourself fade away
I love your mind
I love your routine, daily grind
All the words you say
Oh your every day
Just watch me
You'll see I'm gone away

Oh throw away the horoscopes
And don't you ever give up hope
Without me, you will be...
Free, without me
You're free
Free, without me
You're free

Now don't worry 'bout a thing
You can fly without my wings
I know you'll make it on your own, I know
Yeah if you stand up and be strong
I know you'll carry on
And I know that you will see that you're free

Without me, you'll be...
Free, without me
You're free
Free, without me
You're free

Now don't worry 'bout a thing
You can fly without my wings
I know you'll make it on your own, I know
Yeah if you stand up and be strong
I know you'll carry on
And I know that you will see that you're free
Without me

Sigh,this song only half describes how i feel.well,you'll be free without me.
but for those parts "dont you ever give up hope" should be for me.
for now,i doubt i can post another happy post.
i'm such a useless loser.







KNOW ME WELL OKAY!Y


Chloe and me♥

melmell-
1O.O2.1994
39kg
154cm
Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary
Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary

School Of The Arts! SOTA-ian<3
MTCL; MelodyTanChenLu, MelodyTonglinChloeLuna<3

PLEASE?Y

Kiwi.
More hoodies<3
Grow till 157cm
LOSE 3KG,please!
Get to year 3.
New shoes.
School to reopen?
Finish homework!

SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT;Y




CLICKCLICK!Y

GEETWO!<3
CARA !?
CHLOE !? [pok]
CLAIREE♥ !? [saucy beholder]
ELAINE !?
FIONA HANNIE !?
HSIAO SHAN !?
INEZ !?
JUNJIE !?
KEJIA !?
KENGYANGGG !?
LIZ !?
LUNA♥ !? [pinkster]
MARISSAA♥ !? [gurlfren]
MELTAM !? [SM]
MELTEOH !?
MEISIAN !?
NICKTEEE !?
RISAA !?
SEAN !?
TONGLIN♥ !?
TRICIIA !?
TWINNIE♥ !?
VALVAL !?


THE PASTY

November 2006
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


CREDITSY

Designer:D
Imagehosting
Dafont
Background
Brushes:Adobe Photoshop, x x
Leave the credits alone, thanks :D